The Silver Cross Reef Travel System in Neptune is an all-new multi-terrain sustainable travel system. This pushchair is as refined as it is functional, while the recycled fabrics carry a conscious message towards a sustainable future. Including the Silver Cross Travel Pack which features a matching Dream car seat and ISOFIX base as well as car seat adapters and a handy cup holder.
Reef is ready for your newborn straight out of the box, crafted from materials that look and feel luxurious whilst standing up to the power of everyday life. Featuring enhanced four-wheel suspension, you can rely on this pushchair to perform effortlessly, whether you’re out running errands or taking your baby on new adventures. It’s multi-terrain tyres are large, puncture-proof and surrounded by springs, so there’s never a risk of a bumpy ride disturbing any precious naptime.
The Genius harness system means you’ll never be left fiddling with buckles or straps. The world-first system keeps your baby safe, no matter where you’re adventuring and saves time and confusion when it’s time for baby to come out for a cuddle or play.
Reef is inspired by a desire to value every day, the environment around us and the natural beauty within it, portrayed through recycled materials for future generations. Earthy tones are complemented by contemporary polished touchpoints and combined beautifully with metallic surfaces that refract light and boast luxury.
- 1x Reef frame
- 1x Dream car seat
- 1x iSOFIX base
- 1x Reversible pushchair seat
- 1x Option of the Newborn Pod or First Bed Folding Carrycot
- 1x Pushchair hood
- 1x Sun sail
- 1x Set of adapters
- 1x Shopping basket
- 1x Bumper bar
- 1x Rain cover
- 1x Cup holder
- Free-standing fold
- Parent + World facing
- Large easy-access basket
- Large puncture-proof tyres
- Adjustable headrest heights
- The most comfortable ride for baby
- Headrest + harness adjustment system
- Switch the seat position with just one hand
- UPF50+ sun sail attaches directly to the hood
- Ready for your newborn straight out of the box
- One-hand fold perfect for getting in + out of the car
- Best in class manoeuvrability + enhanced suspension
- Features a genius harness system with a magnetic buckle
- Inspired by a desire to value every day + the environment
- Made from sustainable fabrics from recycled bottles + vegan leather
- Earthy tones are complemented by contemporary polished touchpoints + metallic surfaces
- The adaptors mean you can quickly + easily pop your car seat onto the Reef Chassis
- Chassis weight: 8kg
- Pushchair seat weight: 4.5kg
- Suitable from birth till 4years-22kg
- Folded measurements: L71 x W61 x H30.5cm
- The large under seat basket has a 5kg capacity
- Carrycot is suitable from birth to approx. 6 months
- Unfolded measurements: L85 x W61 x H98.5-112cm
The Silver Cross Reef was inspired by nature, completely made from sustainable outer fabrics that have been woven exclusively with yarn, made from recycled plastic bottles. The leather handles are completely vegan and each Reef pushchair has 35 plastic bottles in the seat unit fabrics.
Silver Cross has been at the centre of British-made baby prams and pushchairs since their humble beginnings in 1877, when their founder William Wilson invented the baby carriage. Since then they have expanded their collection to include furniture, car seats, bedding sets and more. Silver Cross has been the official baby brand of the Royal Family for almost 100 years with King George, Queen Elizabeth, and the Duchess of Cambridge all using the regal Balmoral model that is still handmade in England today. Silver Cross continue to manufacture wonderfully stylish products that are fit for your own little ones, all with 21st-century practicality and long-lasting quality.