The Silver Cross Reef Pushchair in Neptune is an all-new multi-terrain travel system. This pushchair is as refined as it is functional, while the recycled fabrics carry a conscious message towards a sustainable future. With the option to include the Silver Cross Fashion pack, including a luxury leather backpack and a matching footmuff.
Reef is ready for your newborn straight out of the box, crafted from materials that look and feel luxurious whilst standing up to the power of everyday life. Featuring enhanced four-wheel suspension, you can rely on this pushchair to perform effortlessly, whether you’re out running errands or taking your baby on new adventures. It’s multi-terrain tyres are large, puncture-proof and surrounded by springs, so there’s never a risk of a bumpy ride disturbing any precious naptime.
The Genius harness system means you’ll never be left fiddling with buckles or straps. The world-first system keeps your baby safe, no matter where you’re adventuring and saves time and confusion when it’s time for baby to come out for a cuddle or play.
The optional Fashion Pack features a matching fur-lined footmuff that will keep your little one feeling cosy. For mum and dad, the vegan leather backpack is a beautiful essential that leaves your hands free to navigate the city and has internal sleeves, storage pockets, changing mat and a bottle holder.
The optional Cosy Newborn Pod keeps your little one safe and secure while out in their pushchair. Simply click the Pod onto your pushchair seat and they are ready to go. Made from super-soft and breathable bamboo fabric, the lining helps to regulate your baby’s temperature while out and about. It can even be adjusted one-handed, making it super easy to use too.
The optional First Bed Folding Carrycot is perfect for naptime to night-time. This clever piece of kit is overnight sleeping approved, so you can head out for the whole day, safe in the knowledge that your baby is safe and comfortable. It lifts from the chassis with one hand and folds flat for easy storage and transportation. Inspired by compact suitcase technology, it has a hard-shell base while the cot itself is fully ventilated with antibacterial, hypoallergenic and super-soft Bamboo fabric.
Reef is inspired by a desire to value every day, the environment around us and the natural beauty within it, portrayed through recycled materials for future generations. Earthy tones are complemented by contemporary polished touchpoints and combined beautifully with metallic surfaces that refract light and boast luxury.
- 1x Reef frame
- 1x Reversible pushchair seat
- 1x Option of the Newborn Pod or First Bed Folding Carrycot
- 1x Option of Fashion Pack featuring a Fur-lined Footmuff + Vegan Leather Backpack
- 1x Pushchair hood
- 1x Sun sail
- 1x Shopping basket
- 1x Bumper bar
- 1x Rain cover
- Free-standing fold
- Parent + World facing
- Large easy-access basket
- Large puncture-proof tyres
- Adjustable headrest heights
- The most comfortable ride for baby
- Headrest + harness adjustment system
- Switch the seat position with just one hand
- UPF50+ sun sail attaches directly to the hood
- Ready for your newborn straight out of the box
- One-hand fold perfect for getting in + out of the car
- Best in class manoeuvrability + enhanced suspension
- Features a genius harness system with a magnetic buckle
- Inspired by a desire to value every day + the environment
- Made from sustainable fabrics from recycled bottles + vegan leather
- Earthy tones are complemented by contemporary polished touchpoints + metallic surfaces
- The vegan leather backpack has internal sleeves, storage pockets, changing mat + a bottle holder
- Chassis weight: 8kg
- Pushchair seat weight: 4.5kg
- Suitable from birth till 4years-22kg
- Folded measurements: L71 x W61 x H30.5cm
- The large under seat basket has a 5kg capacity
- Carrycot is suitable from birth to approx. 6 months
- Unfolded measurements: L85 x W61 x H98.5-112cm
The Silver Cross Reef was inspired by nature, completely made from sustainable outer fabrics that have been woven exclusively with yarn, made from recycled plastic bottles. The leather handles are completely vegan and each Reef pushchair has 35 plastic bottles in the seat unit fabrics.