- Seat unit
- Rain cover
- Insect net
- Luxury Fleece Seat Liner
The Power of Evolution
Following on from the feats of the egg stroller, this is egg2® – egg® Reborn.
Designed in Britain with the style conscious parent in mind, egg2® introduces the concept of evolution, keeping true to school of ‘Inspired Luxury Design’.
Soft-touch marl tailoring, smooth curves, infinite lines, and superb design engineering, egg2® ensures an effortlessly smooth ride for baby and exceptional ease of use for new parents.
Chassis, Basket & Wheels
A proud chassis, the egg2® 5-position handle has an adjustment range of 99 x 111cm, and with a redesigned central hub sporting a proud egg® emblem, the central chassis is positioned 3.6cm higher making tending to newborns easy when set up as a pram. Featuring a ‘one-hand fold’, the chassis is compact when folded and freestands, with the handle clear from the ground.
Egg2® has a slightly extended wheelbase (6cm) which makes for an expansive shopping basket (21ltrs). The stroller also has larger front and rear wheels for multi-terrain strolling - the stunning tri-spoke design matches and finishes the chassis, beautifully.
Larger puncture free tyres feature a unique egg-shaped tread pattern, with the stroller leaving its mark wherever it goes. Engineered for comfort, superior handling and added durability, egg2® has been fitted with Tru-Ride® technology as standard.
Canopy & Seat
Offering three position recline and affixed either parent or world facing, the egg2® seat is designed to promote comfort for longer. The new seat is 7cm taller and sits slightly higher. Also featuring a new slider mechanism accessed via the rear of the seat allows for the simultaneous quick ‘n’ easy adjustment of the harness and new headrest.
The seat canopy features a ventilation net, which can also be used as a viewing window, which can be closed using magnets sewn into the fabric.
- Redesigned central hub (egg symbol on side of chassis)
- Compact one-hand fold chassis which is free-standing – handle also clear of floor
- Seat unit and carrycot now sit higher 3.5cm
- 5-position handle now taller – (99 x 111cm)
- Increased shopping basket volume 21ltrs (+4ltrs) – Max weight 3kg
- All-round suspension
- Extended wheelbase – 6cm longer
- Larger front and rear wheels
- New 3 spoke wheel design with unique tyre tread pattern
- Tru-ride Technology® Tyres
- Quick release front and rear wheels
- Swivel or fixed front wheels
- New seat unit canopy/hood ventilation net/viewing window
- Silent adjustment mechanism
- Larger seat unit – 7cm taller
- Higher seat unit – 3.6cm higher
- Enhanced integrated head pad and harness system with ‘quick’ adjust – with 5-point safety harness
- 3-position recline – recline simply with one hand
- Removable bumper bar, with gate-fold function
- 5-position calf adjustment – including concealed storage compartment
- Insect net included and stored under calf rest
- Tested up to 25kg as a single stroller (15kg each seat in tandem mode)
- New carrycot design with redesigned hub and extended length
- New carrycot canopy/hood ventilation net/viewing window
- New single-hand carrycot release system (ergonomic carrycot release handle) – replacing two button release (carrycot only)
- Increased space between all tandem configurations