ClevaMama ClevaSleep Pod Soft Pink
ClevaMama ClevaSleep Pod Soft Pink.
- Helps your baby get the rest & support their growing body needs
- Made with a ClevaFoam® mattress base, helping to protect & support the round shape of your baby's soft head.
- Breathable & hypo-allergenic, ideal for babies with asthma and allergies
- Lightweight & portable it’s perfect for sleeping & napping at home or away
- Designed to help you, the pod can be used for tummy-time, nappy-changing, playing & for loads of cuddles
Suitable from: 0-6 Months
ClevaSleep® Pod gives your baby a safe and snug sleeping environment while ensuring you stay close to your newborn. The luxuriously soft pod can be used in a crib or cot for sleeping, resting, tummy-time, nappy-changing, playings and for loads of cuddles.The ClevaSleep® pod is lightweight and portable so it's easy to carry about the house, for overnight stays or well-deserved breaks away.
Made using our advanced ClevaFoam® technology, it is scientifically proven to support and protect your baby's rapidly growing body and developing joints and the round shape of your baby's soft head to help prevent Flat Head Syndrome (Plagiocephaly). (Trinity College, University of Dublin, Ireland).
The uniquely formulated ClevaFoam® with its open cell structure is 100% breathable, has significantly reduced heat retention and is remarkably light weight. For your baby's comfort and safety, it is hypo-allergenic, pH balanced, toxin and formaldehyde free. Ideal for babies with asthma and allergies.
Oeko-Tex® 100 certified for use with babies.
Outer dimensions: 52 x 87 cm.
Please follow the instructions below:
- Comes with a removable and washable pod cover.
- The bumper rarely needs washing.
- Ventilating and airing is usually enough. If you choose to wash, place in a pillow case or washing bag
- Tumble dry at low or medium heat and fluff or shake back into shape.
- Ensure it is fully dried before use.
- Check fabric and seams for damage.
The mattress pad itself may be washed occasionally and gently by hand using a mild detergent. Gently squeeze excess water from the mattress and allow to dry flat. Safety is a shared responsibility. Although this product has been manufactured according to all safety standards and requirements, we need your help in order to keep your child safe and failure to follow these instructions for use may cause serious injury or damage to your child.
To prevent serious injury or death:
- Pay special attention to warnings for safety, in order to prevent possible injury to your child.
- Not intended for carrying baby.
- Always place your baby to sleep on their back to reduce the risk of SIDs.
- Ensure your baby has plenty of supervised tummy time when baby is awake and alert.
- The ClevaSleep® Pod must always be used in a safe and supervised environment.
- When used for co-sleeping it must be with a responsible, non-smoking, non-inebriated adult.
- Your baby's feet should be positioned at the foot of the Pod if blankets are being used, to ensure your baby cannot wiggle down under the covers.
- Ensure that your ClevaSleep® Pod is fully supported on a stable surface.
- NEVER place this product on counter-tops, tables on or near steps or on other elevated surfaces.
- Do not keep stuffed toys, inside the ClevaSleep® Pod.
- Blankets and quilts must always be secured by safely tucking them in under the Pod.
- To avoid possible entanglement or strangulation, do not add additional strings or straps to the product.
- Check the product regularly for damaged seams and similar. Damages must be fixed immediately.
A child's movement can slide this product. NEVER place this product on counter-tops, tables on or near steps or on other elevated surfaces.
- All foam products are packed for safety and transportation and require time when unpacked to return to original shape and size.
- Please remove the product from all packaging and allow to air for a period of 48 hours before use.
- Optimum room temperature for best performance should be 18°C.