ClevaMama AirGo Support Mattress Cot Bed Size
Naturally hypo-allergenic, breathable, durable reflex support foam
Reinforced anti-roll frame for additional support
Adaptive foam pillars for increased breathability
Breathable removable and machine washable cover
Suitable from: 0 Months +
Half of a baby’s sleep time is in ‘light sleep’, this is where they move around and dream, it is important they have the right mattress for a comfortable and supportive night’s sleep.
With adaptive foam pillars that significantly increase the airflow for reduced heat retention and a cooler night’s sleep our AirGo Support Mattress is the ultimate in comfort for your baby. The combination of high-quality pressure relief foam, adaptive pillars and air channels give firm and consistent support to your baby as they wiggle and move during the night and as they grow from infant to toddler. The reinforced anti-roll frame gives added support and security when your toddler progresses to cot bed.
1 Naturally hypo-allergenic, breathable & durable reflex support foam
• Provides healthy weight distribution & additional support for spinal alignment.
• Infused with baby-safe anti-fungal & anti-mite treatments. Ideal for babies with asthma & allergies.
2 Re-enforced Anti-roll Frame
• 360° surround gives additional support & security as your baby grows into a toddler.
3 Baby-safe anti-fungal & anti-mite treated reflex support foam layer
• Hypo-allergenic & pH balanced and phthalates, toxins & formaldehyde free.
4 Adaptive foam pillars for increased breathability
• Special air channels designed to increase airflow for reduced heat retention and a cooler night’s sleep.
5 Protective inner cover
• Breathable lining for added protection
6 Breathable, soft removable & machine washable outer cover
• Ideal for your baby’s skin, it is easily removed and machine washable.
- All foam products are packed for safety and transportation and require time when unpacked to return to original shape and size.
- Please remove the product from all packaging and allow to air for a period of 48 hours before use.
- Optimum room temperature for best performance should be 18°C.
Removable mattress cover can be washed following the instructions below.