Bugaboo Cameleon3Plus Cloud Z Travel System- Aluminium + Grey Mélange
The original pushchair
The Bugaboo Cameleon has been helping families get out and explore the world since 2005 and is a firm favourite thanks to its versatility and ease of use. The Bugaboo Cameleon 3 Plus is our latest version, offering all the practical features parents already know and love in a pushchair, now with a redesigned rotating carry handle.
Loved for its iconic design, the Cameleon 3 Plus pushchair has larger wheels on the back and small swivel wheels in front to help you seamlessly take on rough terrains. The handlebar is adjustable in height, offering a comfortable ride also for you. The handlebar is reversible, allowing you to change the pushchair's riding direction anytime you need it.
Smooth and safe ride
Suitable from birth until toddler age, it includes both carrycot and seat. The adjustable suspension provides optimal driving performance as your child grows, which means fewer bumps and more comfortable nap times on the go. The hand brake allows you to be always in control, as it can be easily accessed as you stroll.
Trusted Bugaboo quality and design
For over 15 years, the Cameleon 3 Plus pushchair has been loved and trusted by parents from all over the world! Made with premium materials and machine washable fabrics, it is designed to last multiple generations.
Bugaboo Cameleon 3 Plus highlights
- New rotating carry handle with replaceable leather-look handlebar grips
- Redesigned underseat basket, making it easier for you to access your essential items
- Small front swivel wheels for easy manoeuvrability
- Reversible top handlebar to put big wheels forward when taking on rough terrains
- Adjustable swivel wheel suspension for a comfortable ride at every stage of your child’s growth
- Two-wheel position for an easier ride through sand, mud or snow
- Compact two-piece fold for easy storage in smaller spaces
- Suitable from birth to toddler
- Car seat compatible (please see compatibility details below)
- Comfortable reversible and reclinable seat
- Height-adjustable handlebar
- One-piece fold for more convenience on the go
- Push and steer with one hand
- Rigorously tested for safety and quality
Size & weight
- Pushchair width: 59 cm
- Pushchair weight with seat: 9.6 kg
- Two-piece fold: 90 x 50 x 31 cm
- Front wheel dimensions: 15 cm diameter
- Rear wheel dimensions: 30 cm diameter
- Designed to hold up to 17 kg on the seat
- Underseat basket capacity: 4 kg/22 litres
- Compatible with Bugaboo Turtle using matching adapters (available to purchase separately).
- Compatible with Britax-Römer® and Maxi Cosi® car seats. Please see our adapters on our online accessories shop for more details.
Fabrics & care
- Extendable sun canopy fabric: 100% canvas material
- Seat fabric: 100% polyester & polyamide (on different sides)
- Carrycot fabric: 100% polyester
- All fabrics are machine washable (please check the product label for detailed instructions)
Suitable from birth to approx. 12 months.
The Cloud Z i-Size is the logical successor to the award-winning Cloud Q concept, and is now 15% lighter than before.
Ergonomic and comfortable travelling
The infant car seat is equipped with an optimised Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P.) System, which – in combination with the energy-absorbing car seat shell – significantly increases your child’s safety in a side-impact collision. To make it easier to get your child in and out of the car, the seat can be swiveled to the door side of the car, thanks to the innovative Base Z rotation mechanism. (Base can be bought separately)
- Ergonomic lie-flat position
- 180° rotating mechanism
- Integrated Linear Side-impact Protection
Z-Line Modular System
The Base Z is the secure and variable base unit for the CYBEX Z-Line Modular System, which offers maximum protection as well as comfortable, flexible use. The unique, innovative rotation mechanism of the Base Z allows the car seat to be swivelled to the side of the car door for easier entry and exit. The Base Z is a particularly long-lasting solution. It accommodates two different car seats and so can be used by children up to 4 years of age.
Ergonomic lie-flat position
The Cloud Z i-Size can be changed to a lie-flat position outside the car. Its longer legrest and lie-flat reclining angle. This feature allows your child to lie comfortably in an ergonomically correct position. In combination with CYBEX strollers, the Cloud Z i-Size transforms into a practical travel system for the first months, so your sleeping baby can rest with optimal protection.
The innovative rotation mechanism of the Base Z makes it simple to swivel the Cloud Z i-Size towards the car door, making it easier to get your child in and out of the car.
Integrated Linear Side-impact Protection
For the Cloud Z i-Size, our tried-and-tested Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P.) System has been improved even further. The very first impact forces of an accident are reduced by the extended side protector that faces the door. Meanwhile, the car seat’s flexible shell reduces up to 25% of the impact forces, channeling them away from your child.
XXL foldaway sun canopy
An integrated, fold-away XXL sun canopy offers premium sun and wind protection with UPF50+.
The adjustable headrest offers 11 positions for a customized adjustment as your child grows. The integrated harness guide makes adjusting intuitive and quick – these safety features can be adjusted to your growing child within seconds.
Removable newborn inlay
The Cloud Z i-Size features a removable newborn inlay, which ensures a near-flat lying position of the infant. This helps to reduce the risk of the baby's head tipping forward while asleep, which can lead to serious breathing problems. To offer more space as your infant grows, the newborn inlay should be removed once the child is taller than 60 cm.
The Cloud Z i-Size can be attached to any buggy or stroller from CYBEX, gb and other select brands, with the help of an adapter. The infant car seat becomes part of a convenient travel system outside the car for added mobility, offering a full travel system solution in one design language.
Safety is the top priority for any CYBEX and gb car seat: The flexible structure of the material absorbs the forces of an impact, and helps guide it away from the baby.